The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants. It aims to offer business qualifications to people around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. To take an ACCA exam with the British Council in Rwanda simply follow the registration steps below.
The ACCA has nearly 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries, helping them to develop their skills for successful careers in accounting and business. The ACCA’s mission is to:
- provide opportunity and access to people around the world and support their members throughout their careers in accounting, business and finance
- achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards
- advance the public interest
- be a global leader in the profession.
How do I register?
We administer exams in Rwanda on behalf of ACCA. To register and find out more information about ACCA exams, please contact the ACCA.
Please note that candidates must be members of the ACCA before registering to sit an ACCA exam. The ACCA provides more information about becoming a member and the qualifications offered.
Find out more
- More details on the ACCA website.