We have a wide range of courses to meet the needs of every type of learner. So whatever your age, your level or your learning goals, we have a course for you.
How do we teach English at the British Council?
- We make learning fun because people learn better if they enjoy being in the classroom
- We use different teaching techniques because different students have different learning styles
- We ask students to work in pairs and in groups so they develop real-life communication skills
- We use course books produced by specialist publishers and materials created by our teachers
- We provide students with language input and skills practice
- We also teach study skills to help you become more independent language learners
- We expect you to play an active part in your learning.