Resourcing & Workforce Planning Manager - SSA Region
The Resourcing & Workforce Planning Manager role exists to provide resourcing service which consistently delivers quality across SSA region. The role supports developing and implementing strategies to attract and recruit talent. The job holder works closely with regional and country leadership to anticipate and forecast supply and demand (workforce planning) of key roles, skills and capabilities, then develops strategies and plans for implementation. The role continuously reviews and develops recruitment services and standards based on market conditions and practices.
|Location||Any British Council Office in Sub Saharan Africa|
|Closing date||Sunday 24 January 2016|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
• Research, analyse and integrate SSA regional/country recruitment and talent attraction insights and trends that supports in development of the Resourcing strategy sharing data/insights with SSA Head of HR, Talent and Reward leads.
• Support the development of an employee value proposition (EVP) – which is understood by candidates, hiring managers, channels and suppliers, ensuring effective use through SSA communications team for the region
• Brief, train, coach and mentor Cluster HRM’s / hiring managers in current and new resourcing systems, policy, processes and procedures.
• Continuously review and improve resourcing strategies options, tools and technology, for candidate sourcing, testing, selection and assessment.
• Lead on direct/partner sourcing to identify, assess and select senior level roles in conjunction with relevant line manager.
• Manage projects and activities for regional resourcing, contributing as a subject-matter expert to SSA countries or global projects and programmes
• Develop, update and maintain regional recruitment policies, guidance and documentation via intranet and SharePoint and promote the EDI strategy and Equal Opportunities and Diversity in recruitment policy, practice and candidate experience
• Ensure systems in place for effective induction and on-boarding across SSA
• To lead on the development and implementation of appropriate systems, policies and procedures for effective workforce planning
• Collaborate with Regional Leadership and Cluster HR (in country) leads to forecast accurate people, capability and talent/skills requirements, and turn them into operational delivery plans, aligned with global, regional and local policies and procedures.
• Develop workforce plans for each directorate, and Strategic Business Units and identify a minimum data set for workforce planning purposes
• Design, implement and maintain a rigorous system for monitoring, measuring, evaluating and reporting resourcing and talent pool metrics
• Collaborate with regional HR team to ensure appropriate best fit compensation mix is deployed to attract, make offers and retain best talent
• Supporting managers with modelling of the current and future workforce models through changes to skill mix, cost improvement plans and activity drivers
• To develop and implement a range of workforce modernisation initiatives that secures a highly relevant and flexible workforce.
How to apply
You can access a detailed job role profile with requirements and apply online for this post through our online jobs portal.