See the registration process for school exams co-ordinators below:
Request a school exam entry form
If you are a British Council attached centre, you are responsible for entering your students for school exams.
The registrations close on 9 August 2022.
Complete the entry form
Register here. Download and print the exam registration forms for your school candidates. To complete their forms, students will need one colour passport-size photograph. This must be taken within the past three months.
Please ensure that you do not exceed your school's agreed quota of students for examination.
You can register students individually or in bulk. If you would like to bulk register your candidates, please contact your local British Council office for more information.
Make your payment
1. Bank Transfer
2. Online Payments
3. Cash deposit
1. Bank Transfer:
· You may make payment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or RTGS with the relevant details to facilitate the same being as shown below
· All bank transfer charges should be factored in when making the bank transfer and must be cleared before your application is confirmed
· Payments made without the transfer fees will be deducted automatically
2. Online Payments:
· Payment for your Cambridge school exams can also be made using a bank credit or debit card
· All candidates should print their payment confirmation and attach to their application
3. Cash Deposit through the bank:
· All cash deposit payments should be made at I&M Bank - any branch
|Account Name||BRITISH COUNCIL|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||I/M Bank Rwanda|
|Payment Reference*||Name, Surname and Reference Number. Example: PeterSmit-03|
Follow the instructions below to complete the virtual account deposit slip:
· Ensure that your full candidate name is clearly indicated in the student name section. Your name must match the document (passport / ID) that you used to register with .
· Candidates should bring their Original Rwandan ID or valid passport. Kindly note that if you do not hold a Rwandan ID you must bring your country's original and valid passport with you on your exam day (We do not accept Alien ID cards). Your name on the bank slip must match this document.
· Under the "Reference Code” Tab, this will be generated and issued to you by the British Council Customer Service Registration desk.
· Under the ‘Select the Appropriate Exam and Indicate its Virtual Account Number' Tab, enter the CIE / School Exams Virtual Account number which is:
· Note: It is important to enter the correct information in the fields to prevent delays with tracking your payment.
Each examination board has a normal registration stage (see registration dates and deadlines below) for each exam session. You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a penalty fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees on your exam registration form.
Submit your school's application
Submit your completed application, proof of payment and passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your registration is now complete
You have now successfully registered for school exams with the British Council. You will receive your candidates' Statements of Entry and information about examination venues approximately three weeks before their exams.
If you need to make changes to your submitted entries, please contact your British Council office to discuss any amendments